Fotografía: Erazo Bellande
When you are looking for a Mindo hotel why not try our cloud forest lodge instead?Our main lodge and four two-story luxuriously finished wood cabins are located 1.2 km (3/4 mi.) outside of town on 2.7 hectares (6.5 acres) of secondary cloud forest. The lodge offers incredible food and drinks, common area with wi-fi and each room has a private porch with hammock, spacious living quarters and an elegant bathroom with a full-size bathtub. On site there are cloud forest views from every room and two self-guided hikes that offer great lookout points. Contact us with questions or for room and cabin pricing and availability. You can also book a room or cabin online.
Compare our lodge to other Mindo hotels
At Casa Divina we pride ourselves on offering you a relaxed atmosphere, peaceful natural setting and the amenities you are used to at home. Compare our cloud forest lodge to other Mindo hotels and you will quickly see the difference. You can find a complete list of amenities offered below.
- Full dinner & breakfast included in your stay
- In-house lunch or sack lunch available (Additional Cost)
- We happily accommodate vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free diets with advanced notice
- Free coffee & tea service available all day
- Casa Divina Bar offering beer, wine, mixed drinks, sodas and juices
- Spacious dining room/common room
- Game room/observation deck
- Free wi-fi in the main house (7am-10pm)
- Guest computer in the main house (7am-10pm)
- Elegant hand-built private cabins
- In-room unlimited filtered drinking water
- Private porch with hammock and rocking chair in each room
- Luxurious over-sized private bathrooms with full-sized bathtubs
- Hair dryer provided in the bathroom
- In-house laundry service
- Private reserve with hiking trails
- Taxes included in all services provided at Casa Divina Lodge
- Malaria does not exist in Mindo
Getting to Casa Divina Lodge in Mindo
We know it can often be daunting to travel in an area you are not familiar with, but Casa Divina makes it easy to find us just outside of Mindo in the Ecuadorian cloud forest. We have listed several different options for travel from Quito or other areas of Ecuador. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at the lodge.
The safest, most reliable way to get to Casa Divina Lodge is by booking a private taxi with us.
We can pick you up and drop you off at any hotel or hacienda from any city in Ecuador. A hotel transfer from Quito to Casa Divina Lodge costs $67.20 one way for 1-3 adults and takes about 2 hours. A larger van for 4-8 adults costs $134.40 one way. Please inquire regarding rates from or to other cities, hotels, haciendas.
We can also pick you up from the Quito International Airport, domestic or international flights. An airport transfer for 1-3 adults costs $117.60 one way or a larger van for 4-8 adults costs $156.80 one way.
If you will be arriving in your own transportation or hiring a driver from elsewhere please print and have on hand these driving directions:
TransporteFlor del Valle leaves from La Ofelia bus station in the north of the city behind the soccer stadium La Liga.
Make sure you arrive 15 min before if you have bought your ticket ahead of time. If you are buying your ticket arrive at least a half hour before scheduled departure. The bus fare is $2.50 per person. The trip takes approximately 2 1/2 hours. Please watch personal belongings as pick-pocketing is on the rise in and around Quito. Luggage stored below the bus by an employee of Flor del Valle is secure.
|Quito – Mindo|
|Monday – Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|8:00 AM||7:40 AM||7:40 AM|
|9:00 AM||8:20 AM||8:20 AM|
|11:00 AM||9:20 AM||9:20 AM|
|1:00 PM||4:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|4:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Mindo – Quito|
|Monday – Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|6:30 AM||6:30 AM||6:30 AM|
|11:00 AM||2:00 PM||2:00 PM|
|1:45 PM||3:30 PM||3:00 PM|
|3:00 PM||5:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|5:00 PM||5:00 PM|
If you plan on taking the bus, please let us know which bus you will be on so we can pick you up at the bus stop and take you directly to the lodge.